Many Paths to One God
Rudraksha Beads - Hinduism's 'Miracle Bead'
Rudrakshas have been worn by Hindu Sadhus (holymen) and Gurus since the last 5000 years. Hindus believe that rudraksha beads will bless the wearer with with health, wealth, intelligence, luck, divinity, power, prosperity, happiness, spirituality and anything else you desire in life. It has the power and ability to bless the wearer/worshipper with almost everything he/she desires. It is truly a 'Miracle Bead'for most Hindus.
The English name for Rudraksha tree is `utrasum bead tree.' The trees are of medium height and the fruit on them is like a walnut, having a cover, with a Rudraksha inside. These tress are generally found in India, Nepal, Indonesia and some other
countries of North Asia.
Story Behind Rudraksha
Rudraksha means `Tears of Lord Shiva' in Hindi.
According to Hindu mythology, some time ago a Demon named Tripura Sur became very powerful and invincible. Lord Brahma, Vishnu and other Deities approached Lord Shiva and requested him to help them to conquer this Devil and destroy him.
Lord Shiva decided to use one of his most special fire weapon called `Aaghor' that had the energy to destroy everything. When Lord Shiva was using this forceful weapon to destroy the Demon, he could not open his eyes, and when he did, his eyes were watering, and a few drops fell on the earth.
Wherever Lord Shiva's tears fell, trees grew, and bore the fruit of
Power of Rudrakshas
Hindus believe that these beads have countless & amazing powers to bless the wearer with all material comforts & luxuries of life, fulfill all desires & wishes, and achieve all ambitions & objectives. It also has the cosmic power to lead a person on to the right path of spiritual advancement, elevation of soul, performance of good 'karmas' and improvement of future & destiny.
Rudrakshas create tremendous positive energy in the body, mind and soul.
1. They possess healing powers and prevent & cure various diseases like small pox, epilepsy, whooping cough etc. They are also used to heal the most poisonous wounds. In
India, many 'Ayurvedic' pharmaceutical companies use them in preparation of medicines.
2. Rudrakshas help in eradicating worries and bless the wearer with Mental relaxation and Peace of mind.
3. Rudraksha beads bestow Wealth & Happiness on whoever possesses them. They bring Good fortune, Success and Fame. They fulfill all hopes & desires, and bless the wearer
with all comforts of life.
4. Rudrakshas stimulate the mind, increase the intellect, improve the power of speech & oration. They also helps in acquiring the power of Intuition.
5. Rudrakshas create positive mental energy and generate spiritual power. They help in awakening the 'Kundalini' or vital energies & propel the cosmic forces in one's favor. They are considered the most sacred instruments for offering obeisance and praying to God.
Types of Rudrakshas
Real Rudrakshas are very rare and very holy and auspicious. They are also very very powerful.
Several kinds of Rudrakshas are available
Power, authority, wealth and all comforts of life. Eradication of all troubles & problems, attainment of peace of mind, true happiness, success, 'Siddhi' and 'Moksha'. Has the power to bless one with almost anything one desires. Improves 'karma' and
destiny. This Rudraksha is the rarest & most difficult to obtain.
Ends 'tamsic' habits, increases spiritual power, blesses one with peace of mind and happiness.
Freedom from bad luck & diseases, blesses one with good luck, wealth and education.
Increases intellect, power of speech and stimulates mind. Increases sexual energy, power of attraction &
Blessings of Deities, increase of positive influences in life, fulfillment of all desires, achievement of objectives and freedom from diseases.
Success in business, education & examination, and achievement of all comforts of life. Also cures hysteria & other mental disorders.