The Essence of Hindu
Retd. Chief Technical Examiner To The Govt. Of Kerala, Kerala, India
1. Please know that God is within you.
2 God is infinite love and peace.
3. God is the eternal light and joy that shine the whole universe.
4. People should rise to the occasion to do their duty.
5. People should reach the height and glory of Godís supreme presence.
6. The feeling that I and mine should be given up and see every thing equal.
7. Have an elevated thinking.
8. Remember God in the beginning, in the middle, and in the end for all ventures.
9. Be humble, pure, simple, and innocent and God is yours.
10. God in the form of love reside in everybodyís heart and be conscious of this at all times. Then your thoughts, words and actions
will be of love.
11. The light of God will always illuminate the heart and light only can be seen inside and outside.
12. Come out of the darkness of ignorance enter into the light of
knowledge then only we can feel the presence of God the light of all lights.
13. Let all our actions be as per the directions of God within us.
14. Ego should be avoided to allow everything to be done at the will of God.
15. God is the only reality, truth, and live for God alone.
16. Detachment to perishable things and attachment to only God will give peace of mind.
17. Desire for material things is the cause for all sorrows.
18. Taking more than oneís requirement will ultimately give grief.
19. Acquire knowledge which canít be stolen or lost.
20. Enjoy always the sunshine of Godís splendor and glory.
21. Remember always God and live in tune with him.
22. Be happy and calm in all situations.
23. See, hear, and speak only good things,
24. Serve the needy and sick wholeheartedly.
25. Total surrender to God will give peace of mind.
26. Remember always the Godís grace for all achievements.
27. Avoid self praise and say only good things about others.
28. See everybody with respect irrespective of caste color and creed.
29. Anger, lust and ego are the only enemies.
30. Purify the heart for the God to sit in.
31. There is no greater virtue than humility, no vice greater than pride.
32. Be sincere in all works, work is worship.
33. Make God your friend, philosopher and guide.
34. Donít get dejected in failure and fall, Godís grace will be upon us.
35. Always you are one with God and different from Him.
36. Like a flower give always the perfume of love and joy.
37. Pray for the awareness that always you may be in Him and He in you.
38. Remember always that everything in the Universe belongs to God, nothing is ours.
39. We have got this birth at the will of God and we are on our way to Him.
40. Know that our goal is to rest in peace with God.
41. Always remember that we are the immortal spirit.
42. Chanting the name of God will save us from fear, doubt and anxiety.
43. Supreme knowledge is ultimate devotion to God.
44. What ever we do will be seen by the God.
45. Overeating, earning money by unlawful means, desire for others property are our weakness.
46 .We are all safe in the hands o god.
47. God manifesting Himself as a person; the object of worship of the bhaktas. By worshipping God as a person, devotees are able to assume human-like relationships with God, for example:
God as parent, devotee as child.
God as Lord, devotee as servant.
It is also much easier for many people to develop love toward God
when He is regarded as a person. Such love is capable of triggering a
spiritual awakening once it is a pure, selfless love.
48. In this kaliyuga Chant always the name of God.
49. God can assume any form to protect the devotees.
50. To serve the devotees is equal to serve the God.
51.Awake, arise and do your duty justifiably . God will be always with you.
Different Paths to Experience the Supreme
All the Vedas (Hindu sacred literature) provide the same knowledge to experience the Supreme through different paths.
The author looks at the theme of several vedas.
Bhagavad Gita, is the most important and cream of all scriptural texts for
According to the Gita, true religion is that which is inherent in the soul. It cannot
be changed, and it is universally the same for all living entities. The external faiths
are material reflections of the inherent spiritual quality of the soul.
Ancient Power of Sanskrit Mantra and Ceremony
The creative principle of the universe is called Brahma in Sanskrit. Brahma, who is depicted as
emerging from the navel lotus of Narayana, is a metaphor for all of creation. Brahma creates, operates in the form of this universe for trillions of years, then dissolves back
into Narayana. Narayana, however, is neither created nor destroyed. Later, another Brahma
appears to begin the process again.
Bhagavad Gita And Management
The critical question in every Manager's mind is how to be effective in his job. The answer to this
fundamental question is found in the Bhagavad Gita which repeatedly proclaims that 'you try to
manage yourself'. The reason is that unless the Manager reaches a level of excellence and
effectiveness that sets him apart from the others whom he is managing, he will be merely a face
in the crowd and not an achiever.