Holisticonline.com Recipes Infocenter
This is a very popular dessert from Kerala, India.
4 cup milk,
2 cup water,
1 cup condensed milk,
2 tbsp butter,
1/4 cup ada, and
1/2 cup sugar.
• Boil ada by putting it in 2 to 3 cup boiling water.
• Keep it covered for 30 minutes.
• Drain water completely.
• Heat butter in a pan and fry ada to a light pink color. Keep it aside.
• Boil milk and water in a thick bottom pan.
• Add boiled ada and reduce heat to low medium while stirring all the time.
• Keep stirring till milk is reduced by 2/3rd.
• It takes about 1-½ hours to prepare the dish and now, the color of pradhaman
should be of pink color.
• Add condensed milk and cook for 5-10 minutes more.
• Add sugar and mix it well.
• Remove from flame.
• Serve warm.
More Articles on Food and Diet]
[Recipes Home][Great Reading][Holistic Living Home]
[ Nutrition Infocenter] [ Diet/Weight
Control Infocenter ][Holisticonline