Baked Turkey Breast with Orange Glaze
3 lb. turkey breast, fresh (if frozen, completely
thaw before using.)
3 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, do not dilute
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons cold water
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon no-sugar added orange marmalade
1/2 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, garlic, paprika, marmalade and
2. Cut two pieces of plastic wrap at least 18 inches long and overlap them about 2 inches to create a very large piece of plastic wrap.
3. Place turkey in center of this sheet and cover turkey completely on all sides with orange
mixture (from step 1).
4. Wrap turkey very, very tightly with wrap. Use extra piece
of plastic wrap if
5. Wrap the turkey (step 4) with aluminum
6. Place in oven on a baking sheet and bake 3 hours at 350F (175C).
open the foil to peek until time is up.
7. Drain juice from turkey into saucepan, stir in cornstarch mixture; cook until thick and bubbly.
Makes 9 servings.
Protein 19 g
Carbohydrates 5 g
Curried Turkey Dinner
Golden Apple Turkey Saute
Avocado Stuffed with Turkey
Sauteed Turkey With Mushrooms
Turkey Breast with Southwestern Cornbread Dressing
Orange-Glazed Turkey Cutlets