Guilt-Free Turkey Gravy
A great recipe for making
healthy Turkey gravy for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, etc.
Turkey broth and defatted pan juices
Salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, over medium heat, bring turkey broth and pan juices to a boil.
- Meanwhile, blend until smooth the cornstarch and water.
- Whisking constantly, slowly add the cornstarch mixture and continue stirring until the gravy is thickened.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Provides 16 servings at 1/4 cup per portion Note: To defat pan juices, pour poultry drippings into a glass measuring cup and refrigerate until the fat solidifies. Remove the fat layer and discard.
|Nutritional Information (per serving)
See Also: How to Make the Perfect Turkey Gravy
Recipe Courtesy of: The National Turkey Federation.