Cucumber Salad from
1 large cucumber
2 medium-sized tomatoes
1 large green pepper
2 or 3 thin slices onion, chopped
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup olive oil
1/3 cup vinegar
1. Mix onion, parsley, and salt in a jar with a lid. Add olive oil. Let stand 30 minutes.
2. Add vinegar to the olive oil mixture. Close the jar tightly and shake.
3. Peel and slice cucumber into circular pieces. (about 16 pieces)
4. Cut each tomato into 8 wedges.
5. Cut green pepper in half. Clean out the seeds and vein from inside. Slice each half from top to bottom, making 8 strips. Now cut each strip in half.
6. Put vegetables in a bowl. Pour dressing (step 2) over vegetables. Refrigerate vegetables for at least 30 minutes before serving.
7. Center pieces of cucumber, tomato, and green pepper on toothpicks and serve.