Pineapple Turkey Salad
A great recipe to use up the left over
turkey from your holiday meals. It is also great at other occasions.
3 cups diced cooked turkey
1 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple, juice reserved
1 cup thinly sliced celery
1/2 cup green onions with green tops, diced
1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts
1/2 cup low-fat yogurt
3 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice
1 teaspoon dried leaf tarragon
1 tablespoon unsweetened orange marmalade
1. Combine all ingredients except lettuce and those for dressing in a medium-size bowl.
2. Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Toss salad (step 1) with dressing
4. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
5. Serve on a bed of lettuce.
Makes 6 servings.
Colorful Turkey Pasta Salad
Thai Turkey Salad
Turkey Salad Vinaigrette