- Keep us, O God, from pettiness; let us be large in thought,
in word, in deed.
- Let us be done with faultfinding and leave off self-seeking.
- May we put away all pretenses and meet each other, face to face, without self-pity and
- May we never be hasty in judgment and always generous.
- Let us take time for all things; make us to grow calm, serene, gentle.
- Teach us to put in action our better impulses-straightforward and unafraid.
- Grant that we may realize it is the little things of life that create difficulties; that
in the big things of life we are as one.
- Oh, Lord, let us not forget to be kind.