from the Sukhavativyuha Sutra
Chanting of Buddhist sutras, the sacred writings
that house the living voice of the Buddha, is a very common practice among the Buddhist
believers in the morning. These are chanted a number of times. One radiant passage from a
frequently chanted sutra, the Sukhavativyuha Sutra, describes the characteristics of true
[Selected Prayers] [Prayer
Home] [Holistic Living Home] [HolisticonLine Home]
- Full of equanimity,
- of benevolent thought,
- of tender thought,
- of affectionate thought,
- of useful thought,
- of serene thought,
- of firm thought,
- of unbiased thought,
- of undisturbed thought,
- of unagitated thought,
- of thought (fixed on) the practice of discipline and transcendent
- having entered on knowledge which is a firm support to all
- equal to the ocean in wisdom,
- equal to the mountain Meru in knowledge,
- rich in many good qualities....
- they attain perfect wisdom.
are developed and maintained
Send mail to: email@example.com with
comments about this web site.
All Rights Reserved.